Post by Lady Arwen on Mar 26, 2009 17:25:21 GMT -5
These rules are to be followed all over the site, and are applicable to the out of character areas and role playing areas.
1. You must abide by the ProBoards Terms of Service. This automatically limits profanity and explicitness, including limited talk of sex and associated topics, drugs, hate speech, and other illegal activity.
2. Please respect all members, as everyone is here for fun.
3. Please do not spam or solicit staff or other members. This includes begging to become staff, inappropriate advertising (through the PM system), and general harassment.
4. Stay as active as you can! We understand and wholly support issues in real life over a role playing board, but do appreciate a note saying if you'll be offline for an extended amount of time.
5. Try to keep images at a reasonable size. If the image is too large, a staff member will contact you to either resize it or remove it.
If you break any of the general site rules, you will be warned via PM of the infraction. If you continue to break the rules, you will be temporarily banned. If your behavior does not improve after that, you won't be allowed back to the site.